[Ansteorra] RE: land

Harley Dyer mnlghtelf at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 19:04:53 PST 2005

   Begging your pardon Baroness, but I believe that Gilli was answering
   the request for examples, so why the hostile tone?

   New Official Member, Harlena Dyer

     >Message: 7
     >Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 08:19:35 -0800 (PST)
     >From: Jan Van Zandt <hejanais at yahoo.com>
     >Subject: [Ansteorra] Land
     >To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
     >
     >FREE isn't always the answer.
     >
     >   What I find amazing is that you assume that you are a member of
     any of the groups in reference - perhaps these were hypothetical
     incidences - and you feel the need to explain anything.

     >   Money and FREE - Here's another matter - budgets and finance
     committees.  Budgets and finance committees are important because
     financial decisions are not being made by one person and the
     group's money isn't squandered on excessive feast budgets or
     unnecessary equipment/multiples of unneeded items that end up
     requiring storage.  Perhaps, then, paying for storage wouldn't be
     entirely out of the question.

     >   Gilli, If there is anything about this thread that you would
     like to discuss in a reasonable manner, please take it off of the
     Ansteorran list and email me privately.  But please do keep in mind
     - and I have told you this before - in person and by email - I will
     NOT respond to any emails in which you call me or anyone else foul
     names or resort to rude, crude language or make threats.