[Ansteorra] Question 12/22

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 00:19:54 PST 2005

Having not yet made it to Gulf War, I will substitute "War / Major Event":

In the last 25 years, the list would include:  Camp herald, field herald,
co-autocrat (Steppes Warlord), security ("Queen Willow's War" I walked a
shift; Steppes Warlord likewise, for several years), set-up, tear-down,
clean-up, gate staff, design/run "quest", advance planning (make maps,
design/edit promo material, do mailings), heraldic consulting table staff,
merchant coordinator / assistant, fire tender, "taxi squad", etc.

Favorite?  Possibly when it's said and done, either camp herald or security

What have I learned that I might not have otherwise? Among important
lessons, that peers are not to be feared.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen