[Ansteorra] Question 12/22

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Dec 22 07:28:28 PST 2005

I've never attended Gulf War, but have done waterbearing at 2 Estrella Wars --
in fact, that initial exposure to waterbearing for massive melee combats is
what got me so excited about it in the first place... and my second exposure to
it, watching HE Davita organize a station serving 500 fighters, was what deeply
ingrained that passion and enthusiasm I have for waterbearing to this day. I
have already pre-reg'ed for Estrella 2006, and am planning on packing my non-
contact wb'ing gear... :-)

- zubeydah