[Ansteorra] FW: eBay item: SCA - Ansteorra Cushions - Black Velvet with Embroidery (#4427833081)

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 22 06:58:30 PST 2005

Original Message:
-----------------

View this Item on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4427833081&ssPageName=ADM
E:B:EF:US:1

SCA - Ansteorra Cushions - Black Velvet with Embroidery
Item number: 4427833081

Seller: mlhobbies(269)
Current bid: US $8.99
Ends: Dec-25-0512:07:45 PST

Summary
I obtained these in a Kingdom Garage Sale a number of years ago.;;They are
black velvet with black tassels and have the two embroideries shown.;;Yes,
is is the royal arms.; You can probably remove them and replace with
something else if you don't feel comfortable keeping them, or if you are
former royalty take them as a memento.;
I did have the pillows cleaned and they are still pinned to the drycleaners
hangers and in plastic (removed for photo purposes and replaced).; They are
bulky but light.; You can arrange a pickup if you prefer but the items must
be prepaid before delivery and the payment cleared, or pay cash at
delivery.; If shipped the box will be bulky but light.
;
Because I haven't been in the SCA for a couple of years, I have no use for
things and have put a number on eBay.; Check my other listings if you're
curious.; These items can make great 12th Night gifts!

Copyright © 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and
brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

http://mail2web.com/ .