[Ansteorra] Question 12/22

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 11:19:00 PST 2005

>What different kinds of volunteering/jobs have you done at Gulf War?

Waterbearing, children's activites (teaching and coordinating), marshaling,
security, equestrian ground crew, gate, shift exchequer, A&S setup, youth
combat, queen's luncheon.

>   What was your favorite?

I can honestly say that I don't have a favorite.  My favorite is whatever
new I am doing today and the variety is what keeps me pushing on.  :)

I do have to say that the most rewarding however was waterbearing for the
woods battle at GWI.  I think we may have actually saved some lives with our
water that day.  LOL

>   What did you learn that you wouldn't have known otherwise?

Wars don't run themselves, people aren't always appreciative, the people you
are working beside become your friends and have the same desire that you do
to make things better or more fun for someone else.  Those people are the
ones you want to be lifelong friends with.

Trying to be in service and always loving it,
Saundra