[Ansteorra] The new and improved Viking Answer Lady Website

C.L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.com
Thu Dec 22 21:54:10 PST 2005

Greetings from Gunnvor!

The new and improved Viking Answer Lady Website has gone live at
http://www.vikinganswerlady.com

The site focuses on the culture and history of the Viking Age, and presents
a wealth of articles on a wide range of topics.

There are two brand-new articles up in the Technology Section on numeric
reckoning and units of measurement. Several other files have been fairly
extensively revised and updated.  A few old, outdated pages have been taken
down temporarily until I can re-research and update them.

I'm also running a contest for most bugs identified at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/gunnora/67825.html, whoever spots the most
gets the free shirt from the VAL Gift Shop (http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l).
I've tested the new layout on as many OS/browser combos as I could, but
there are many configurations that I don't have access to.

Good Yule to all!

NOW AVAILABLE: Get Viking-themed t-shirts, mugs, bags, and more. The Viking
Answer Lady Webpage is making Viking-themed merchandise available. Show off
your Viking Age pride by wearing Viking Answer Lady T-shirts and caps,
available at http://www.cafeshops.com/v_a_l