[Ansteorra] FW: eBay item: SCA - Ansteorra Cushions - Black Velvet with Embroidery (#4427833081)

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 06:13:36 PST 2005

It saddens me to see these beautiful pieces of our history on
EBay. It saddened me when they were auctioned a few years ago,
and I, along with a few Roses bought as many items as we could.

I truly wish that items with Royal insignia be kept.  When the
time comes for an article to be retired, perhaps offering it to
a Royal Family member or the original artist is more appropriate
than Ebay, or a general auction.

Countess Allyson Tymmes

--- Deborah May <auntdwen at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> How exceedingly odd to see my own work sold on E-Bay.

Allyson Tymmes