[Ansteorra] Atenveldt Chronicles

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 24 20:29:43 PST 2005

On Dec 24, 2005, at 10:52 AM, Darlene Vandever wrote:

>  I am attempting to bid on the Atenveldt chronicles which should
> have some interesting history in it as to the beginnings of our own
> kingdom in it.
<<<

Just a side note here, I have both an electronic copy and a paper
copy of the Atenveldt Chronicles and permission to add it to the
Florilegium. It just hasn't happened yet because it is a large
document and will take some time to do.

As I've often mentioned though in my monthly articles maintaining the
Florilegium takes many hours each month so not everything gets done
as quickly as it would be nice to have happen. If there are folks who
would be interested in helping out on a specific project, such as
this one, or helping in general, I'd love to have the help.

In the meantime, my paper and electronic copies of this publication
are safely stored away. Unfortunately, after our move a couple of
years ago, I'm just not sure *which* box they are safely stored in.:-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com