[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Cushions - BlackVelvet with Embroidery

Deirdre ladydeirdre at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 24 21:09:26 PST 2005

royal regalia? is that what they're calling it these days?

Lady Deirdre the Easily Distracted
Ministeress of All Things Cozy
Ministeress of Evil Plots
Crane Ambassadoress to the Kingdom of Calontir, Department of Territorial
Expansion to the North.
"I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you."