[Ansteorra] Going to 40th year?

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 29 12:28:14 PST 2005

If you have an REI membership you can also rent some of the
bulker items when you get there. The rent is cheaper than the
extra you would have to pay for having one or two too many bags
to check or if the weight is over the limit.

That is what I am looking into for Estrella.

HL Chiara
Kingdom Webminister, Ansteorra