[Ansteorra] Re: Going to 40th year?

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 13:08:06 PST 2005

I know you will be leaving Ansteorra, but I don't
think that you will be involved with Customs.   LOL

The tents and camping gear will go through TSA with
out any problems... provided you do not try to pack
anything flammable.  No propane tanks, no butane
lighters, etc.  You can always check the TSA website
for other possible problem children that you may
consider taking with you.

William