[Ansteorra] Ansteorra-announce] LoAR for December

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sat Dec 31 09:16:55 PST 2005

Actually, with all the horror stories we have been hearing about the office
of the heralds way on high being disrupted for a few years with problems
having to do with back logs and lost files this may have been one that was
lost and then found then put through the normal channels to get passed. Who
knows. I mean it took 12 years to get mine passed because of this kind of
glitch in the office.

Any herald out there that remembers the original submission and date?