SCA - Re: [Ansteorra] OT: SCA superstore

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 16:14:03 PST 2005

Arcus Gilli,

  It must be Miller Time already at your house...

  Actually, I asked a legitimate question...it's amazing to what ends  that even a not-for-profit organization has to go to protect  itself...the SCA has had to copyright certian logos and other things in  order to keep people from using them
  in inappropriate ways (like porn movies...really)

  I don't know the process...but I do remember being at a Board meeting and
  them having to review several items and make decisions.

  I have been assured by the Kingdom Seneschal that in regard to the Cafe  Press shop that has been recently advertized on this list...that  everything is in order.

  L DeerSlayer

  BTW : I "googled" SCA and got a ton of organizations...

  Here are a few:

  Student Conservation Association
  Sexual Compulsives Annonymous
  Sydney College of Arts
  Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, which translates to Swedish Cellulose  Incorporated (all those tissue holders that have SCA on them)
  Scientific Computing Associates
  Society for Commercial Archeology
  Scottish Canoe Association
  Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
  Society for Crystallographers in Austalia
  Science Council of Asia
  Shipbuilders Council of America
  Society of Core Analysts
  Social Care Association