SCA - Re: [Ansteorra] OT: SCA superstore

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Dec 8 07:45:54 PST 2005

Lol sounds like here. Lets see.. I have a wine cooler that holds about 30
bottles... a closet full and 2 cabinets full... all in all probably about
130 bottels or so. Mine are all mead, methaglyns and wines though ... dont
make beer yet. Aye life is really good here as well :)

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?