[Ansteorra] Lord Michael of Langley

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 11:43:24 PST 2005

Anton,
Please tell me what happened to our dear friend.  I am in complete confusion
and Ben is just devestated by all of this.  Logan is a very good friend of
Ben's and he misses him very much.  Also, I thought that Michael and Ann
lived in San Marcos.  But Jan sent me an address in Spring Branch.  I spoke
with Michael a few weeks ago at Bjornsborg and he never mentioned moving
away or anything like that.

How are Logan, Edward, Elizabeth and Jane holding up?  I'm afraid that I
didn't have much contact with the youngest daughter and so I don't even know
her name.

I know that I am just rambling here, but I don't even know how to react.
What a terrible, terrible, loss.

Give all the family our love,
Saundra