[Ansteorra] Lord Michael of Langley

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 11 13:12:27 PST 2005

I believe that in our lifetimes we have very few chances to meet genuinely
good people.  Lord Michael of Langley was one of those people.  The world
was a better place for him having been here.  My family and I will miss him,
and our hearts and prayers are with his family.

Branwen le Baxtere
Barony of Bjornsborg