[Ansteorra] Sad loss from the Shire of Ffynnon Gath

Patty prand at swbell.net
Mon Dec 12 13:23:57 PST 2005

I am deeply sadded by the loss of Michael.  He traveled to Seawinds twice to help with Youth combat by holding classes and running tournaments. He brought equipment, and prizes!  He was amazing with these children.  You could tell he truely loved to teach them.  I also had the good fortune of crossing paths with Michael and his family at several other events.  I feel lucky to have known him.  I will miss him.  My heart and prayers go out to Ann, his children and his family.

  Caitriona

DonnelShaw at aol.com wrote:

Greetings,

I am at a loss for words with the news of Lord Michael of Langley's passing.
He was one of the best men I have ever known and my right hand in the youth
combat community. As has been said before he was honest, trustworthy,
chivalrous and loyal man. But he was also gentle, patient, funny and loved the
children. He worked very hard to teach them all those qualities that we all so
admired in him.

I will miss my friend.

In Service to the children.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor