[Ansteorra] 24 HOURS OF SHAKESPEARE

HerrDetlef at aol.com HerrDetlef at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 20:19:34 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/13/2005 5:40:11 PM Central Standard Time,
AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com writes:
Greetings From Alina Unto All:

Tomorrow (Wednesday) starting at 5AM is "24 Hours Of Shakespeare" on
TCM (Turner Classic Movies) and ending 5AM Thursday. I myself plan to
TiVo and watch some of the Shakespeare movies featuring Laurence
Oliver, who is considered one of the greatest shakespeare actors in
movies and theater. Check it out on the TCM website.

Giving Out Information For Those Interested,
Alina
Thanks for the tip!  I'm going to look at the listings right now!
Detlef v. M.

GO ASTROS!!!
2005 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Indicabo tibi, o homo, quid sit bonum