[Ansteorra] Question 12/13

Jennifer Minor spnknffork at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 10:32:22 PST 2005

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. And all this time I thought I was just weird.

  :)
  Gonza

Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:  My dream is to win the lottery and build the ultimate SCA site.

I've been sketching ideas for the main hall and Roman looking baths with
gorgeous mosaic tile work for a long time inside my head. I have lots of ideas
for the village/camping area and a covered grandstand for the ladies to watch
the fighters below as seen in lots of period illuminations.

I would live in a fine house and tour the site during events in a Celtic
chariot drawn by two beautiful white horses.

And I would buy a big bus and truck and hire drivers to provide rides and
cargo space to take group members to other events for free.

Ciard