[Ansteorra] Question 12/13

james at crouchet.com james at crouchet.com
Wed Dec 14 22:53:06 PST 2005

I know this was yesterday's question but it was a good one. My answers, in
stream of consciousness order:

- An all-weather (i.e. indoor, lighted) gathering place for Bryn Gwlad, large
enough to hold all the things we now do outdoors (weather permitting) at
our practices (armored and rapier fighting, crafts, music and socializing).
Life is better when we are together.

- For all wars to be fought the way the SCA does wars. I think that is even
better than peace on earth. ;-)

- A copy of the new Fabris translation.

- Enough time to do all the training, building, sewing, cooking, preping and
packing I need to do before GW.

M. Christian Dore