[Ansteorra] RE: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 31, Issue 19

Robert & Tara Brinsfield trbrins at fullnet.net
Thu Dec 15 07:19:40 PST 2005

This morning, as I was reading the ansteorra message board, I came across a
gentle who also wished for a brewing kit. As I have heard this same request
from many who wish to start brewing, I felt that I should pass on a
fantastic site that my husband got his beginner's kit from. It was a really
great deal, because it came with everything except the honey, water, fruit,
spice, and bottles. You can order the bottles from them as well for a very
reasonable price as well. We found it completely by accident when my husband
was in need of some beekeeping supplies, as he is a beekeeper. The company
is called Dadant & SOns and the entire kit is offered for under $100. Just
something I felt that any who wish to brew would like to know about. It is a
fantastic beginner's kit that comes with recipes as well.

For the kit:
http://www.dadant.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=79&products_id=633&osCs
id=332aad38a0787ca35c844dadc0244418

For the bottles:
http://www.dadant.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=634&osCsid=332aad
38a0787ca35c844dadc0244418

Something else there, that might be of interest to the brewing community:
http://www.dadant.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=751&osCsid=332aad
38a0787ca35c844dadc0244418

   5.  RE:Question 12/13 (Lord Derich Brauer)
Message: 5