[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Namron] Another Storm Lost

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:56:04 PST 2005

<sniff!>

I will miss Zoren, first Zodiacus that I dealt with on a regular basis. I
*am* a better herald for having known and worked with him.
I can't make it to Namron on this short a notice -- know that my thoughts
are with those he has left behind.

(DARN it, I can almost smell his tobacco pipe tonight... and no one has
smoked in this house for at least five years.)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen