[Ansteorra] Question 12/13

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Dec 18 11:43:22 PST 2005

Alas we did not schedule 12th night in. We would have loved to but we are
kind of doing some garb repairs/making and tent repairs. Since we now have 2
gp medium size tents... one has a few wear and tear spots that need attn...
(so it wouldnt hold heat worth a dang lol). Besides they wont be able to get
off of work in time. Axeman is the closest event we have.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?