[Ansteorra] Re: Matchmaking

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 19 17:25:48 PST 2005

On Dec 19, 2005, at 5:39 PM, matthiasthebrewer at cox.net wrote:
beyond-favors-msg  (9K)  8/31/99    Things to do for your SO beyond
favors.
> Please provide names and directions to Glean Albhan.
>
> Matthias

Well, Gulf Wars is held in Glean Alban (sp?), so you could go to the
Gulf Wars site and look there for directions.:-) Or possinly better,
just go ahead and attend Gulf Wars.

I missed the first part of this thread, so I don't know what started
this or what has been discussed, but there are these two files in the
SCA-STORIES section of the Florilegium. Perhaps the first will give
some encouragement to those seeking, while the second may help you
once you find someone:

SCA-romance-msg   (33K) 10/12/01    SCA romances and meeting SOs in
the SCA.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/SCA-romance-msg.html
romance-today-msg (12K)  4/13/00    Romantic ideas from period to use
today.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/romance-today-msg.html

Of course, as usual, I'd love to see more messages which could be
added to these two files, either on this list or by email.

Hmmm. These files in the CHIVALRY section might also be of use:

beyond-favors-msg  (9K)  8/31/99    Things to do for your SO beyond
favors.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHIVALRY/beyond-favors-msg.html
Rules-of-Love-art (10K)  5/13/02    "The Rules of Love" by Master Giles
                                        de Laval.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHIVALRY/Rules-of-Love-art.html

Stefan
--------