[Ansteorra] Land

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 15:09:25 PST 2005

I have a problem with Middleford's business being displayed for everyone to see, and I have a problem with public berating regardless of who "started it".  If you have a problem with what someone says or does, take it directly to them, don't put it out on an open forum.  If indeed, there are deep wounds caused by Baroness Jan's actions, openly berating her will do no one any good, in fact it can deepen the wounds.  I would personally rather not have people bad mouth each other at all, but if you must do so, please keep it private. I know that I don't want or need to see it.
Elizabeth
Shire of Crossrode keep

Anne <juliane.rose at gmail.com> wrote: What IS a problem is that you cannot hold a conversation with or about Gilli
without attacking him, or trying to create a problem.  Where in his response
to this has he called anyone any "foul names", "resorted to rude, crude
language", or made threats?  Really.  Get a life, and stop being so
paranoid.  There is NO ONE I can think of, out of the myriad players in the
Middleford sob-story, who isn't without his or her own faults, and that
includes YOU  -- remember a certain populace meeting in Middleford where you
raged and ranted at the seneschal you were removing for non-cause in the
meeting room AND carried it to the hallway, in front of several members
and guests???  Give it a rest.  Find another topic.  Find something to do
that's constructive, instead of DEstructive.  You have done your own share
of damage, meddled in the affairs of individuals and groups, and driven a
lot of folks away from the Middleford, and the SCA.  Maybe your replacement
can help heal some rifts instead.

Reality check over, back to your regularly scheduled delusional rants.