[Ansteorra] LAND (Back to the Oroginal discussion)

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 21 11:32:41 PST 2005

       I think a nice size would be ...30'x40'...or 40'x40'.....and do open concept with small Kitchen in back cornor...and of course a small pit in other cornor would be O.K. also.

   Kandyce

Chass <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
  How large would one consider a nice feast hall? Now before you say "To seat
250 people" I mean in Feet lol not people.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?