[Ansteorra] To who it may concern

Gilli gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 21 20:45:22 PST 2005

Greetings folks,

I've seen the good and the great the SCA has to offer.

I thought I'd seen the worse of the game too.

But I was very wrong about that.

Amoung us is one/more who is/are a medical marvel. One/those who can live
with no working organs within their body.

They have not the intestinal fortitude to use their own email address to
covey their misbegotten message to their victim.

I have forwarded their trash to the Kingdom Seneschal.  If you want to see
the depths our "friends" can go, I'll be happy to show you privatly.

BTW, Anonymous One, I've been in the SCA 30 years, get your facts straight
when you try to intimidate someone.

Sorry for the interuotion folks.

Gilli