[Ansteorra] Question 12/22

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 23:45:40 PST 2005

 What different kinds of volunteering/jobs have you done at Gulf War?

Well the majority of my volunteer time at Gulf Wars has been in the chirurgeonate... 60 + hours last year and 54 + hours the year before.

I have done sometime in as a nasty crat as well.

The funniest time I ever had was being apart of a group that duck tape folding chairs to the autocrats golf cart or prevented a SCAdian by making condoms available post a wild known world party.

  What was your favorite?

Favorite Job ... " Golf Cart Healing Wizard " .... I mean Chirurgeon in Charge.

  What did you learn that you wouldn't have known otherwise?

Golf Carts skid to a stop in the rain, don't wear a long skirt, make friends with the golf cart repair guy - he'll give you the one that can run and don't forget the key, even if its an emergency.

In Service,

Lady Caley of Lancashire