[Ansteorra] Question 12/22

lisabetta at kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Thu Dec 22 05:21:58 PST 2005

Nel servizio che rimango,
Signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte

> What different kinds of volunteering/jobs have you done at Gulf War?

I have worked gate, as a signin, as cashier, as graveyard lead, and as
database entry. I have waterbared, I have scribed, I have done sanatation.

>   What was your favorite? all were great because I was doing my part...
however being at gate in th emiddle of the night when your new king
comes in and you don't know who he is and then get picked on by him
all week about was my most humorous.

>   What did you learn that you wouldn't have known otherwise?

How little people are willing to give of them selves. It just amazing me
how little time people are willing to give so that others can enjoy war.