[Ansteorra] Question 12/22

Donita Len Schubert SCHUBERT_DONITA_LEN at Lilly.com
Thu Dec 22 14:16:35 PST 2005

I have been to the last 4 GWs...I have :
Marshalled, painted scrolls, waterbeared, directed traffic, been a kid
watcher/helper, and helped with the Gate.
My favorite thing was working on the gate.  I learned how to stucco (this
is hard), overcame my fear of heights on the scaff and roof, and generally
had a fantastic time working with some really great Ansteorrians on a
super cool project.
I also learned some snappy comebacks to yell at passersby that couldn't
overcome the overwhelming urge to holler some inane comment up at me like
"Do ya'll need any help?", or "I'd be up there but for my;
back/knee/foot/hand/eye/finger/sore toe/I'm hungry/I've got to go
fight/I'm dong something IMPORTANT/ya'll look like you've got it under
control/I'm not dressed for it/I've got to go chase a hat/allergy to
paint"
I also love to waterbear the battles.  These great big scary fighters with
HUGE smiles on their faces chugging water, thanking you and already
telling the no %#@! there I was stories.....
Toryn

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com>
Sent by: ansteorra-bounces+schubert_donita_len=lilly.com at ansteorra.org
12/22/2005 01:42 AM
Please respond to "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc."