[Ansteorra] Question 12/22

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 20:44:37 PST 2005

Memories...

  I was transporting water and manning the main station...my son was in  the woods...but he wasn't the ones that came out 2 miles on the other  side...

  I remember several people being carried out...

  The woods definitely won that war :(

  L DeerSlayer

DonnelShaw at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/22/2005 1:22:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,