[Ansteorra] GW I

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 08:17:15 PST 2005

>I never threw a blow, I never took a blow, I saw maybe five Trimarians the
>whole time I was in there.
>         -Tivar Moondragon

_I_ actually killed someone in that fight! Neeneer neener!
I guess being in the front scout group helped.

I also remember the open field battle that was fought where
the merchant's area is now.  We outnumbered Trimaris so bad
that our army was still walking on the field long after theirs
had been assembled.  At "Lay On!" I ran ahead of the group
(I was younger then as well) and killed three. Then saluted and
retired the field so other people could have fun.

But, yes, that war truly sucked.
War his heck.

Gunthar