[Ansteorra] From the List Admin (was: To who it may concern-skerri's reply)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Dec 23 13:49:13 PST 2005

Good Morning,

>   In my own humble opinion, I would say that each person that did
> this thing should give an off-list e-mail heartfelt and true apology.

  I would like to ask that everyone take Skerri's advice and take it
  off-line. I've let this thread go on long enough.

  While we are each trying to live our vision of the dream, it means
  that there are as many different ways to play as their are people. It
  also means that since we are humans we will end up having conflict
  with each other. If we can continue to work with the each other to
  improve in the SCA, it improves all of us. If we can not or we stop
  having fun playing the game as it has evolved, then we should look deep
  inside ourselves to determine if this is the hobby that we should be
  playing. I know that over the years I have done this personal reflection
  several times.

  It is the time of year that many poeple celebrate life and family. Let
  us remember that and allow our differences to either improve us or to
  live our seperate lives. I look forward to the coming year and spending
  it with the family I have choose and made within the SCA.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black