[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Cushions - BlackVelvet with Embroidery

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 24 20:37:23 PST 2005

On Dec 24, 2005, at 10:13 AM, Alice Morrow Harris wrote:
> On Dec 24, 2005, at 10:07 AM, lisabetta at kjsl.com wrote:
>> a few years back when the storeroom got to full, instead of getting
>> anotherroom, the coice was made to get rid of items no longer in use.
>> so there was an auction.
>
> Hi Again From Alina:
>
> When this problem happens again, I still think the royal stuff
> needs to stay with the royal family no matter what.
>
> Alina

Nice thought.  However, nothing then prevents that member of the
royal family from selling them on ebay or simply thowing them out
when they run out of room, loose interest in the SCA etc.

Recently, in another kingdom, the *sitting* Royalty used their royal
regalia in an X-rated movie.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas