[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Cushions - BlackVelvet with Embroidery

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 22:15:24 PST 2005

It's not a member of the Royal Family selling  them. (I e-mailed her and asked) It's someone who bought them at the  kingdom "garage sale". At the bottom of her posting she gives  suggestions on what could be done with the pillows.

  The Movie wasn't recent, it was several years ago now. The BoD reviewed  the movie and didn't find grounds to sue; so if they used any "Regalia"  it wasn't recognizably SCA property.

  BTW It wasn't our Kingdom; and the "king" got R & D'd out of the SCA on unrelated issues.

  L DeerSlayer

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:Nice thought.  However, nothing then prevents that member of the
royal family from selling them on ebay or simply thowing them out
when they run out of room, loose interest in the SCA etc.

Recently, in another kingdom, the *sitting* Royalty used their royal
regalia in an X-rated movie.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas