[Ansteorra] Applique

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 08:37:04 PST 2005

Make sure you wash your fabric first.  If you applique unwashed fabric and
it shrinks you have done all that work just to have it fray.

Use wander under.  Iron on before you cut your piece, this will save your
iron from getting the glue on it.  Make sure you get the insturctions that
come with the wander under  to make sure you use it properly.

Where do you live?  If you are in the DFW area I would be more than happy to
show you how to do this.

HL Mary Elisabeth