[Ansteorra] Michael of Langley

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 11:03:10 PST 2005

Greetings Kingdom,

We will also take personal donations at Coastal Invasion during our free tavern for Micheal's family. I will insure the money raised will go directly to my Amazon / Rhoadd kin.
Come let us Revel in honor of this fallen kinsman.

In Service,

Lady Caley of Lancashire

Autocrat Coastal Invasion
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon