[Ansteorra] Going to 40th year?

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Thu Dec 29 12:45:04 PST 2005

Greetings Lady Caley,

In my other life I backpack.  So I have had occasion to take camping gear in
flight.  Tents are not a problem and stoves have also not been a problem.  I
have read stories of people getting stoves confiscated but have not
experienced it nor do I know anyone who has.  The stoves that I have read of
getting confiscated are the "white gas" or the Coleman fuel type because
they can leave a flammable residue.  Canister type stoves and heaters don't
have this problem.  You can buy fuel canisters when you get there as there
are many places to buy that sort of thing along with stoves and heaters of
some kind for that matter.

Hope this is helpful.
In Service,
Riddari Balvin