[Ansteorra] Going to 40th year?

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 07:51:43 PST 2005

 These are life saving ideas ... I do appreciate all of them.
Opps sorry about the customs statement ... I work 2 days a week in Brownsville as a flight medic picking up sick kids in Mexico or really close to Mexico. The customs agents are all that give us greif when we cross the border.
Ok so what I need is one of those bags we carry the kitchen sink in on the plane. One of those seriously remarkable medical bags with the magical properties to take everything in them and still be appearing small.

Thanks,

Caley