[Ansteorra] Friday Night Ball at Gulf Wars

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 08:55:34 PST 2005

Greetings to European dance enthusiasts and other interested parties

This year, it will be my privilege once again to facilitate an evening of dance at Gulf Wars -- Friday night's Ball.  It has been my practice in previous years to fill the first three sets with period dances and SCA dances, and open the fourth set open to requests including OOP dances.  I also am open to making space for one or two demo dances per set if there are folks interested in struting their stuff :)

If you are coming to Gulf Wars -- and if you are not, why not? -- and have dances you would like to be included or a dance you would like to demonstrate, please let me know.  I can't promise to use them all, but I would like to include as many favorites as possible.

Yours in service
--ihon