[Ansteorra] Premier Kingdom Artisan

Dyan Johnson calendre57 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 05:09:39 PST 2005

And I'm still giddy with excitement!
To all the Artisan's who offered treasures, WOW! I deeply appreciate your gracious gifts. There were many lovely items, some made by familiars & many who are yet unrecognized.
Baroness Oriana, your illumination is exemplary, Mistress Julianna, the cordials were yummy as were HL Katherine & HL Melisende's sweets. HL Saqra's woven belt & whom ever wove the  trim...perfectly even! And who made the inlay box?, another Wow! Mistress Stella, Baroness Ameline, HL Rixende?? > What oh what will I do with all those hand made glass beads?! > enter grin here! The cute angel bear touched my heart & will be given to a 3 yr. old family member who is suffering with cancer...Thank you dearly.

These only mention a few, To all who offered gifts & well wishing, I commend your generousity & support.

My love is deep of heart for Ansteorra & its Artisan's. TRM's Ulsted & Cateau,
Mistress' Jehanne, Ariella, Gwyneth, Master Aethelstan & all the Laurels, I appreciate all you do for this Kingdom & its Artisans...your deeds are many & giving.

lastly...For those interested, I will be creating the mate to the mitten in classes/demo this Spring & Summer, please join me in my pavilion by the list field when indoor space is not an option. Even if you do not embroider, spangles & gold or silver purl make great largess...so do tassels!

I'm off for Estrella & am taking the Elizabethan netted tassel class with me...ok > & the mitten!

Hope to see you at Gulf War!

Armed with needle & thread,
HL Dyan du Lac Calendre
Premier Artisan Ansteorra

Ciard49 at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 2/14/2005 11:02:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,