[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Fri Feb 11 11:34:29 PST 2005

Hehe, yes, we should all be going. I mean, if I, a mother of three
well into her 40's, survivor of cancer and multiple surgeries, is
going to go and fight why not the rest of our kingdom? ;)

Alright Godwin and JP, I will start a group and post it here. :)

With nothing but love back at you from the end of my spear,
Chiara