[Ansteorra] Re:Thanks

William E. Lyon lyonsden19 at att.net
Mon Feb 21 16:40:58 PST 2005

Unto all the good gentles and ladies that assisted me in the preparing of
and the serving of the ice axe feast, I can not thank you enough.  Without
you this would not have been possible.  So unto you my undying gratitude.
To all of those that attended I thank you for coming out and letting me feed
you.  I hope that you were able to have some fun for the weekend.  I look
forward to serving you again.

Uilliam Farquharson
Per pale vert and or a lion rampant between four fleur-de-lis two and two
counterchanged.