[Ansteorra] Looking for a fabric source...

digigirl digigirl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 06:48:31 PST 2005

Try this one:

www.BBlackandSons.com

This is in the Los Angeles Fabric District and I have purchased wool
there before.  It's very nice woold with good, rich colors.  If you
check their Specials pages, sometimes they have very reasonable prices
on the wool.  Although they have a "Coatings" group, also check out
the "Flannels" - They are usually heavy enough for most SCA
applications, although of course it depends on what you're making.  I
don't know if they'll send swatches or not.

Ceinwen