[Ansteorra] Ravensmarch hotels

Penny Roberts pennyrobertsho at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 06:26:23 PST 2005

So
are you all going?

lisabetta at kjsl.com wrote:
Normally I try to contact the manager at the Woodville INN and ask for a
discount rate that we will ahve at least 10 rooms normally there is more
then that; that stay thre but that is their minium. I was not asked this
time to cover that base and don't knwo if anyone else has but you can call
the manager and ask normall they take it down to $49 or $59 a night
Nice hotel, nice food, nice people.

Lisabetta