[Ansteorra] Bonwicke's new site...

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 23 14:30:03 PST 2005

And while we're doling out thanks where they are due, I do not wish to overlook my
lord-husband, Baron Kainin, who has spent countless hours converting my designwork to a
web-suitable format. My computer knowledge stops with the use of Adobe Illustrator, and I
am amazed and grateful for him spearheading this endeavor.

Oh, and, really...go check out the site. www.bonwicke.org

Oriana
Lady Bonwicke