[Ansteorra] Easy A&S judging sheets

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 17:15:44 PST 2005

--- Dyan Johnson <calendre57 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm certain you are simply replying to a request of someone wanting
> to see your quick & easy...for which your efforts are appreciated.
> Seems to me there would be a lot of ties using such few numbers.
> The catagories are very similar to the form used now. I have seen
> similar to yours used at small events with small competitions & I
> much prefer the Laurel's perfected current form.

All competitors had to orally present their documentation to the
judges, and all competitors were squires and cadets...and most not A&S
people.  There were 38 entries and only a couple of judges. There forms
were designed to be fast and very clear to a non-A&S person...very cut
and dry. There were a few ties, but the winner was a clear winner...Don
Pieter with is full personea played oral presentation. All entries had
to be items they person would or could use that day.

My comments were not made in an attempt to pull away from the current
judging forms. They were made because some of the Laurel's who made the
forms asked me for my sheet...so I provided what I could.

your servant,
mahee