[Ansteorra] Test

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 25 16:28:22 PST 2005

 I think we're all still here but like Gavin said, last minute things ......I had hand Surgery and getting ready for G.W. and wishing I had lots and lots of money to take to buy new things at G.W....LoL....Lady Kandyce of Oakclyffe...Chirurgeon/Waterbearer at Large

Chris Lastovica <chrisl at vvm.com> wrote:I think everyone is franticly sewing and packing for Gulf War. I know I am.

Lord Gavin MacGiollaRua
Southern Regional Chirurgeon

Just checking to see if anything is getting through the Ansteorra list.

Padraig