[Ansteorra] Thanks for all entries at RavensMarch

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 11:49:22 PST 2005

I would like to thank everyone who entered the A&S competition at RavensMarch this past weekend. The entries were wonderful and I hope everyone had a great time! Vivat to our winner Lady Carletta! (Hope this is spelled correctly). And Vivat to all of our entries!
I would like to say a special thank you to Lord Phocas for the wonderful token's he provided for the entries and to all of the coordinator's of the event.

In Service, Lady Love of Halesworth
Minister of Arts & Science