[Ansteorra] Forgotten people who deserve Thanks!

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 14:05:31 PST 2005

Sometimes we forget the people who help us the most and I just wanted to say a well deserved THANK YOU!
I wish to thank Lady Selina and Lord Malcolm for all the trouble shooting and help with small problems that could of gotten out of hand had they not gave particular attention to it as it began! I also wish to thank Johan the Wanderer who helped with swinging the sledge to drive the stakes for the BFT and for the help with take down of the pavilions and running errands anytime someone ask and for preparing food and feeding all the other workers through out the event. He is one of our newer members and has never failed to help when ask and is always willing to pitch in when needed. Thank you very much! Also, before I forget another well deserve thank you goes out to Lord Phocas, (gosh I wish I had his energy) who has put forth his talents and physical energy to make our event a most memorable and enjoyable one! A heartfelt thank you to all of these wonderful people!

In Service, Lady Love of Halesworth